We are excited to announce the new VMworld Community powered by VMware's private social networking platform, Socialcast. This was built to help you get the most out of the biggest technology conference of the year.
By activating your free VMworld Community account you will be able to:
- Connect with customers. Reach out to your customers and prospects through the many groups segmented by solution area and interest. You can also join the conversation by providing answers to product or session questions for all to see.
- Promote and access session content and presentations. Why wait to share presentation that you just gave? Use the VMworld community to access and share presentations in near real-time.
- Get an overview of something you missed. You can’t be everywhere at once, but you can learn about sessions and events you can’t attend in person.
- Connect with your peers. Reach out to people in your sessions, ask a question of a presenter, or stay in touch with someone you have met during a demo.
- Get questions answered… fast. If you have a question about a room location, lab start time, or speaker name from a session use the #Help hashtag.
- Stay connected, wherever you are, on any device. Be sure to download the iPhone, iPad or Android app to get connected.
Join the VMware Partner Network Group to get all of the latest news and updates while at the show. Partners, please keep in mind that this community is for attendees to connect and learn from each other. Add value by engaging on-topic, but please keep overt commercial conversations off of the VMworld Community site.
- The VMware Partner Network Team